WTA Event

I had the opportunity in March to attend the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, California and the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami Florida. Both events turned out to be just great and I had a blast!  I especially enjoyed having Andrew around in California- It was the perfect way to spend our 1 year Wedding Anniversary! A free trip, free couples massage, and a good time = I love being married! :)
Here are a couple of the pictures!

Jeremy Lunt, Director of Canadian Field Development, and then Noelle and David Block
enjoying breakfast out on the patio!

The crew: we were able to have a tennis clinic with Chan Yung-jan and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova and then some other Tennis Pro's- Such a fun time!

I saw Brighty there! She was there with her family- so fun to see a
familiar face in Palm Springs, California!

Out do dinner at Cuistot- a really nice Italian restaurant

This was right when Andrew arrived- he looked like such a hottie that night! :)



Karaoke- definitely a must!

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley- 3rd Time World Boxing Champion

Andy thought he was able to lay by the pool all day... little did
he know he would be watching tennis all day!


I need a tan.

After we left Palm Springs we took a road trip to San Diego and went to Katie Nisbet's wedding- she looked gorgeous and it was so fun to be with the Chi Omega sister's for awhile!

Chi O lovin

Outside the Reception Center- such a beautiful place!
And I think Andy looks pretty good too!

Some beach on Coronado Island- before we had to go back to the airport

Liezl Huber- in California

On the plane ride home. I prefer flying with Andy rather
than by myself because then I can lay on his lap as I sleep!

These were in Florida at the tennis clinic we did- such a good time! 
It's Jade, the girl that helped me translate, Lucie Safarova, and Michelle Merriwether,
our Vice President of United States Field Development

Up at our Dessert Station bar- it was on the top of the hotel
by the pool and was just gorgeous!


If I had legs like Maria Sharipova I think I would be happy!

Us with Sam Stosur

Here are some random pics I thought I would throw in here!
Sienna and myself at my mom's birthday dinner

Christy Ellis, Lara Johnson, and myself at the mission reunion-
 just one happy family!

My Mijada, Kim Barnes- I think she is the sweetest girl in the whole world!

Well, that's what I have been up to! I now have a lot of baby showers and birthday parties to plan as well as filming several weddings and wedding interviews-
 I've got a busy couple of months ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment