3 Monther

Welp Beau... you are 3 months old.  How time flies when we are having fun!

Here are a couple things that you have been doing now that you are 3 months:

* You are starting to talk up a storm.  I love when I have left you in your nursery while I get ready and I can hear you chatting it up to yourself through the monitor.  I love hearing you exercise your vocal chords... very impressive little one.

*You have started blowing bubbles and drooling all over.  You purse your little lips together and just start blowing. You love it. I love it. We are happy. :)

*Holding bottles- you just barely started to be able to grasp on to things so when we feed you a bottle, you grab both sides and hold it tight.  You can usually hold the bottle up on your own for about 30 seconds- it's so cute!

*Laughs- So many giggles are coming from you now! We love tickling you or playing little games with you to get you to giggle.  Its the sweetest little sound and I can't get enough of it!

*Little one- you love to move your arms at all times but especially when we feed you.  Your upper arm (or your free arm) won't stop moving.  It's constantly grabbing, "massaging" or tickling anything that you can touch while you are eating.  I secretly/not so secretly love it so much.

*You are more alert every day and I can see it in your eyes.  You are starting to focus on more things and I can see your little brain just being amazed at everything you see. Keep the learning up buddy!

*Kicks are strong- your legs are getting so strong! You are constantly moving and your little legs are definitely apart of that! Maybe you will be a professional athlete one of these days!

*Daycare- Well, you have been at Daycare for just a couple of days and you seem to be doing really well.  That first day we dropped you off, you were sleeping so all day at work I was imagining you being so afraid when you woke up.   The next day we took you, one of the helpers, Julie, took you out of your carseat and you started smiling and laughing and that calmed my little heart so much! I just wanted to make sure you that you were safe and happy and I know that you are now.  You still smile whenever we drop you off, so at least I know that you are okay for the time being!

Beau-
  I love you to pieces.  You seriously make my life so much better and I can't wait to see what this life has in store for us and our family!

Like Bibby has always said, "Love you more and less; more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow!" Love you buddy!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment