2012 Dreamin

I stole this quote off of my friend DeeAura's blog- and I will never be able to write such an inspiring story to go with it, but I thought I should share it with you all! :) Oh and this makes me want to finish my "26 Things to do in my 26th Year" list... maybe someday I'll get around to finishing it!

"God expects you to have enough faith, determination, and trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. He expects you not simply to face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future - to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities.
God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe."

-Jeffrey R. Holland

I believe that 2012 will be an OUTSTANDING year with great opportunities awaiting Andrew and myself if we just keep believing and moving forward with our dreams! Here is to 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I want to know your 26 things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh LOVE that quote, is it ok if I borrow it. I really need to share that with a few ppl. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks for sharing and 2012 will be YOUR year!

    ReplyDelete