Bucketlist

I saw this idea on this here blog and thought it a good one. I would like to put a "pause" on my "26 Things to do in my 26th Year"
and focus a little more on what I want to do with my husband,
a.k.a. Andrew. 

FOR UTAH
hike mt. timpanogos and see caves
do a video shoot out at saltair
run in a relay race (ragnar or the like)
take andrew skiing at snowbird
start or get on a bowling league (ah ya)
camp and hike in zions
go on a hot air balloon ride

FOR LIFE
travel through europe
live in hawaii together
create our own self sustaining business
go on a cruise together
go to bora bora
serve a mission as a couple

FOR ANDREW
go fishing/hunting in alaska
become a successful fly fisherman
graduate with a bachelors degree
serve a mission (canada, calgary)

{EXACTLY WHAT ANDREW SAID WHEN I ASKED HIM}
a floating fly fishing trip in chile
make $200,000 dollars a year eventually leading to becoming a millionaire.
or grow a company that was as rapid and as profitable as google... :)
 raise a family, see them serve missions, temple marriage, grandkids etc.
 change someone's life, then do it again
convince my wife everyday that I love being with her.


FOR ELISE
become a mom
bachelors degree
serve a mission (canada, calgary)
sew a quilt
go back to school for a film degree
update my blog once a week for a year


TEMPLES
went inside to do work
{Together}
Cardston, Alberta 
Logan, Utah
Bountiful, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Provo, Utah
Laie, Hawaii

{Elise}
Jordan River, Utah
Mt. Timanogos, Utah
St. George, Utah
San Diego, CA
Washington D.C. Temple


1 comment:

  1. So we need to do a cruise to Alaska and Andy can take a fishing day! Then you can cross off 2!

    ReplyDelete