Little Bundle!!

welp.
the time has come. there is no turning back now.
  the world should know.

a little bundle of joy will be joining the curtis clan on august 25th, 2012!!

(it will be born in the year of the Dragon... according to my co-worker, everyone wants to have a Dragon baby because it is good luck. so welcome to the curtis clan, Dragon baby!)

i'm almost 14 weeks along and plugging along!
the sickness that comes along with pregnancy is no bueno, and my brain feels like a slug, but when i was able to see this little nugget bounce around in me, it made it all worth it!

i never want to forget the sound of it's heartbeat.  spiritual moment indeed!

stay tuned for how i announced it to all of our loved ones!

enjoy the vid. the child is upside down in me so don't feel stupid if you don't see it at first... or do. whatever

here's to almost being done with my first trimester!


15 comments:

  1. Seriously so excited :) You will be an amazing mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke!! I really do appreciate your support in all of this!! You are the best!

      Delete
  2. Elise, Congratulations!! I like the sound of "dragon baby" for some reason that just sounds so interesting and enticing. Hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh congrats on your little dragon(I hope it's not actually a real dragon tho ;)) I am excited to see this gorgeous babe cause pretty sure it's parents are the most gorgeous couple alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so nice! :) I hope it's cute... what if it came out looking like a dragon? that would be really unfortunate... :)

      Delete
  4. This is soooo exciting Elise, so happy for you two. Congrats, August babies are great, I should know have 2 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for babies! I am so happy for you both! I'm excited that Em gets a cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO exciting!!! Congrats:) Babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, yay, yay! pretty sure it will be the coolest kid around! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEEEE hehehe!! I'm so excited for you! What great great news! I'm sorry you have been sick...that's not fun at all. I'm seriously so happy for you guys! Congrats!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very excited for you Elise! Your life will change so much, but it's a wonderful change and you will be a great mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remember how I was SO excited for you when I read this, and then I DIDN'T COMMENT? It's because sometimes I'm a moron and my excitement distracts me. That's my only explanation.

    I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! :) Best mom ever. (Seriously though.)

    ReplyDelete