A caeke

So I went to a wedding a couple weeks  ago and saw this cool wedding cake- It looked way simple so I thought I would try to make one for my cousins baby shower!
I am 99% sure that I want to take a cake decorating class at Michael's at some point so I can start making them for weddings, showers, birthday parties, etc! If anyone wants to do it with me... I am up for it!

Here is the one from the wedding- it was adorable and totally fit the theme of their wedding!!

Here is my cake- NOTHING IN COMPARISON!!! haha- I only wanted to do two layers and I didn't buy enough cookies to put around the bottom, so I spiced it up with the bow! It looked a lot cuter in person! :) But it tasted delicious and I think that is all that matters!

1 comment:

  1. I think your cake turned out real cute! I love the woodsy look!! Those are cookies right? At one wedding they dipped those cookies in either white chocolate/the yogurt that hardens... yeah it was the yogurt.. and that was really pretty too... it was more elegant looking. I think I might have to try this as well.... :)

    ReplyDelete